ZELTWANGER CNC Manufacturing (Charleston, USA)
- Production of high quality components, prototypes and small series at DECKEL-MAHO (DMG) 3-,4-, and 5 axis milling machines of the P-series
- Set up and adjustment of machines for individual parts, prototypes and small series
- Work in 1st/2nd shift in rotation
Your profile requirements:
- Professional experience in the production of components, prototypes and small series
Good knowledge of programming DECKEL-MAHO 3/4-5 axis milling machines of the P-series
Good knowledge of Heidenhain and/or MillPlus control
Capability to read customer drawings
Capability to work with metric system
- High School Degree or similar
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us: email@example.com