CNC-Milling Machinist (m/f/D)
ZELTWANGER CNC Manufacturing (Charleston, USA)
ZELTWANGER CNC Manufacturing - USA manufactures high precision and high-quality engineering parts and assemblies for manufacturing, automotive, packaging, and other applications, and industries. ZELTWANGER is an innovative, expanding group of companies - with an excellent name in the fields of manufacturing services, automation, robotics, material handling and leak testing.
We are seeking a full-time CNC Milling Machinist who possesses both excellent work habits and outstanding work skills. Candidate should have CNC machining background.
- Production of high quality components, prototypes and high-volume production at DMG-Mori 3, 4, and 5 axis milling machines
- Set up and adjustment of machines for high volume production
- Inspect work using standard and automated inspection equipment
- Interpret basic dimensions on print
- Maintain a clean work area and observe all safety procedures
- Execute machine offsets and tool changes
- Troubleshoot and clear machine alarm conditions as required
- Work in 1st/2nd shift in rotation
- Professional experience in the production of components, prototypes and high-volume production
- Knowledge of programming DMG-Mori 3/4-5 axis milling machines
Knowledge of Heidenhain, Siemens or MillPlus control
Capability to read customer drawings
Capability to work with metric system
- Attention to detail
- Positive and pleasant demeanor
- Team oriented working style
- High School Degree or similar work experience
What we offer:
Competitive Salary based upon experience; Overtime as needed; Health, Vision, Dental and Long-Term Disability Benefits; 401k plan;
Monthly performance & quality bonus;
Opportunity for advancement & specialized training;
Paid vacation and holiday schedule.
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org