ZELTWANGER Leak Testing & Automation LP (Charleston, USA)
- Provide technical field service for ZELTWANGER’s high tech production systems, including X-CELL and other automated production solutions
- Install, service, troubleshoot and repair systems throughout NAFTA region
- Support commissioning and run-off of machines during different project phases (in house, pre-acceptance) and on customer site (final acceptance)
- Provide hotline and direct customer support - by phone and/or remote diagnosis
- Consult and train customers, in house or on site
- Support trade shows as necessary
- Align with service department in Germany and exchange experiences, failure patterns, etc.
- Support after sales activities regarding spare parts, training and maintenance contracts
Your profile requirements:
- Technical degree in engineering, industrial production, or suitable combination of education and work experience
Minimum of 3-5 years hands on experience in working with industrial high tech production systems (as service engineer, application engineer or similar relevant practical experience)
Mechanical and/or electronic skills acquired on production systems used in automotive or medical industries, including at least two of the following technologies: assembly, laser, welding, robotics
Able to understand complex mechatronic solutions and systematically identify failure patterns
Independent work style, able to handle time pressure
Strong customer orientation, advocate of ZELTWANGER to win repeat customers
Able to travel throughout North America (driver license required), and occasionally to Germany
- Additional benefit: Programming experience with Fanuc robots and PLC’s, e.g. Allen Bradley
- Additional plus: Second language skills, e.g. German or Spanish
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us on +49 7071 3663-105.