ZELTWANGER Leak Testing & Automation LP (Charleston, USA)
TASKS & RESPONSIBLITIES OF ROLE:
- Support installations and machine acceptances of all industrial ZELTWANGER products, both machinery and test equipment
(leak test equipment, machinery, automation, laser systems, and robotic solutions)
- Service, repair, troubleshoot and calibrate such systems (by phone, via remote service access, or onsite)
- Calibrate leak test sensors in house or in field
- Liaise with level 2 experts in Germany
- Occasionally, support special tasks as required due to small team size (e.g. sales, trade shows, project management)
Your profile requirements:
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us on +1 843 990 6771 or apply online at ZELTWANGER.DE/KARRIERE