Software Engineer / PLC Programmer
ZELTWANGER Leak Testing & Automation LP (Charleston, USA)
- Design, implementation, startup and commissioning of machine software for ZELTWANGER’s automation systems and machines
- Design software according to specified requirements and according to internal standards
- Program and power-up systems in house for IAT (internal acceptance test)
- Complete and enhance machine software until FAT (final acceptance test) at customer sites, throughout North America
- Professional documentation of own software
- Conduct operational training of systems for customers
- Closely collaborate with German counterparts
Your profile requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software or Engineering (electrical, electronics or mechatronics) or suitable combination of education and work experience
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in software and/or PLC programming of industrial production machines or plant engineering and construction
Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs, and/or Fanuc Robots
Able to travel throughout North America (driver license required) and occasionally to Germany
Open for new technologies
Systematic and structured work style, independant and self-motivated
Professional communication skills to customers
- Additional benefit: Knowledge of Beckhoff or Siemens PLC
- Additional plus: Second language skills, e.g. German
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us on +49 7071 3663-105.