Sales Manager (Charleston/SC OR larger Detroit/MI area)
ZELTWANGER Leak Testing & Automation LP (Charleston, USA)
- Responsible for overall sales cycle of X-CELL machines and automated production solutions
- Analyze markets and customers by area, application and prospects
- Acquire new and manage existing customers
- Quote, negotiate and close contracts
- Responsible for order intake according to annual planning
- Generate and qualify leads, maintain all business opportunities (also in CRM system)
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and other relevant events
- Industry networking with customers, business partner, institutes, universities, etc.
- Closely collaborate with oversea counterparts and internal project engineering
- Regular forecasting of expected order intake
- Support project managers in project execution, resolve customer disputes and support claims and contract amendments until final payment
Your profile requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, industrial production or suitable combination of education and work experience
Minimum of 5 years experience in technology sales or key account sales, ideally for industrial production systems
Strong network and exposure to automotive and/or medical industries
Strong business sense and eager to negotiate and close contracts
Familiar with project volumes in 6-digit range
Save understanding of contractual terms and conditions, and associated business risks
Strong customer orientation and smart communicator
- Keen to grow a new market entrant and penetrate new customers
- Able to travel throughout North America, and occasionally to Germany
- Additional benefit: Second language skills, e.g. German
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
For further Information, please contact us on +49 7071 3663-105.